Cypress Benefit Administrators (a Lucent Health company) is seeking to hire an experienced Account Executive.
Are you looking for a role to cultivate a long-term client relationship instead of direct sales? If so, this may be a good opportunity for you!
Summary: The Account Executive acts as the client’s “Main point of contact” and works directly with our Broker partners and Client contacts to understand customer culture and benefit plan philosophy. The Account Executive is responsible for directing and implementing new business, acting as the Broker/Client advocate and managing from start to finish the client renewal.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities
- Coordinate all segments of implementation for new clients’ startup, including: eligibility transfer, checking accounts, billing, accumulator transfers, ID cards, and plan set up. This process also includes restating of the Plan SPD and consultation.
- Provide information on market trends & legislative changes/updates that affect ER benefits
- Work with the consultant to analyze benefit plans, experience, data and industry trends
- Cultivate and maintain consultant/broker relationships
- Maintain and build upon product knowledge and Assess opportunity for new product integration
- Schedule and perform Quarterly in-person meetings with the Brokers & Clients throughout the year
- *Present, negotiate and close renewal for existing clients.
- *Includes: Completion of the Stop Loss disclosure process, running employee benefit meetings when requested, managing plan changes and educating and installing new products.
Knowledge, Skills and Education Required
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Effective business correspondence skills, including prompt and detail-accurate follow-up.
- Strong project management skills, including thorough and complete follow-up to all time-sensitive items.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers and general public.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Mathematic and reasoning skills, including practical problem solving that includes fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions, diagrams and schedules.
- Commitment to a team-oriented office environment.
- Internet savvy and proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Licensed insurance agent/broker.
Attributes of a Successful Account Executive
- Self-managed, autonomous
- Problem solver
- Excellent communicator
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Lucent Health Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
If you are interested in starting a career with a leading third party administrator that specializes in affordable health benefits, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Human Resources Cypress Benefit Administrators
5560 W. Grande Market Drive
Appleton, WI 54913